Yes, we’re open!
And we want to continue to help you stay healthy, improve your immunity and reduce your stress and anxiety.
Resolution Health Collaborative exists because we care profoundly about your health and overall wellbeing.
We care about that for our team, too.
That’s why I wanted to let you know the measures Resolution Health takes to keep you and our team healthy. I want you to feel comfortable that you can continue to see us to address your pain, stress, and health.
What We’re Doing About Covid-19 (Coronavirus)
- We’ll continue to use medical grade disinfectant to wipe down surfaces and door handles, which we have done all flu season. This is a strict, daily protocol.
- Massage therapists and acupuncturists all wash their hands up to the elbow before and after massage appointments. We already do this and will continue to do so.
- We always wash and disinfect all sheets, towels and blankets between clients.
- Fitness instructors wipe down equipment and anything that is touched during classes. We encourage our yoga clients to wipe down their own yoga mats using the wipes we provide.
- We ask all clients to wash hands, especially before coming into our office. You may also use our bathroom to wash your hands.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the front desk.
If you’re sick, please stay home. We will not charge for cancelled appointments due to illness.
We’re using common sense and staying level-headed to make sure we maintain the welcoming environment you have come to know and trust.
We’re passionate about helping you be healthy and well.
We’d love to help you reduce your stress and improve your immune system. All our services are designed to do just that. If you have any questions, please call us.