Resolution Health Collaborative is a therapist-owned and managed massage therapy clinic in downtown Madison. Our client base is expanding rapidly! We're looking for more massage therapists to join our team.
If you share our commitment to bringing tailored and therapeutic relief to clients' pain, and are committed to growing your skill-set and clientele, you may be the right fit for our team.
Resolution Therapeutic Massage is not a spa. Our diverse clients come to us to experience relief and resolution from acute and chronic pain. Our therapists remain busy year-round helping student-athletes, traveling professionals, expecting moms, geriatric patients, and more. We offer competitive pay with room for growth.
Apply for a massage therapist job in downtown Madison by emailing us your resume and a cover letter.
Required Skills & Experience
- Licensed and Insured in the State of Wisconsin
- Capable of performing therapeutic massage, deep tissue massage, and Swedish massage (Additional modalities are appreciated.)
- Professional and friendly demeanor
- Committed to continuing your professional development
Resolution is seeking qualified acupuncturists to join our growing team of health care professionals. If you desire to work with a team of qualified professionals and are focused on helping clients find relief and further their health and wellness, you may be the right fit for our team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Valid certification as a Licensed Acupuncturist issued by the State of Wisconsin.
- Completion of a course of study and residency, the equivalent of at least two (2) consecutive years of full time education and clinical work in Oriental diagnostic and therapeutic theories and practices at a school accredited by the National Accreditation Commission for Schools and Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NACSCAOM) or the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental medicine (NCCAOM). A Master’s of Science degree from an accredited school or college of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine is preferred.
- Completion of the Clean Needle Technique Course offered by the Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (CCAOM).
- Successful passage of the NCCAOM national certification examinations: Foundations of Oriental Medicine Module (FOMM), Acupuncture Module (ACU) and Point Location Module (PLM).
- A minimum of two (2) years of professional experience performing acupuncture procedures is preferred.
Health Care Professionals
Want to partner with Resolution and believe your skill would be as asset to our team? We are always looking for ways to better meet the needs of clients so they can reach their full health and wellness potential.
We have a wonderful private rental space available for; Nutritionist, Naturopathic Doctor, Physical Therapist, Chiropractor, etc.