Sharing a meal with friends and family is about so much more than eating food. It’s about friendship, connection, togetherness, laughter and tradition.
- VEGAN: Try Gardein Holiday Roast or Gardein Savory Stuffed Turk’y in place of turkey (dairy-free and certified vegan, although not GF)
- VEGAN: Tofurkey Plant-Based Holiday Feast (vegan, non-GMO, although not GF) and Tofurkey’sPlant-Based Savory Gravy
- VEGAN: Field Roast Celebration Roast (vegan, not GF)
- GLUTEN-FREE: Quorn Meatless Turk’y Roast (vegetarian, soy-free, non GMO, gluten free, not vegan- contains egg whites)
Mashed Potatoes (dairy free option):
Instead of using regular butter, simply use vegan butter (earth balance is a great option) and flavor with fresh herbs. It tastes better this way! My very favorite, go-to recipe is below.
Stuffing (vegan option):
Green Bean Casserole (vegan, gluten free, dairy free option)
Sweet Potato Casserole (vegan option)
- Harvest Butternut Squash, Pomegranate, Goat Cheese Salad (Vegetarian, GF)
(use maple syrup in place of honey and vegan cheese crumbles–or omit cheese–to make vegan)
- Kite Hill and Miyoko’s Creamery make good vegan cheeses
- Lentil Sweet Potato Shepherd’s Pie (Vegan, GF, Grain-free)